Reviews: kev9882

Location USA, Gender Male, Age 36

Bounce Sydney, Sydney, Australia
5th Jan 2015

I've stayed at Bounce a few times on different visits to Sydney and always had a pleasant experience. The location is very convenient across from the Central Station and easy to get to places. The surrounding neighborhoods are nice and fun to hang out in. The facilities were top notch, generally very clean, the view from the rooftop out into the city was very nice, and I always met good people here. It's pricey, but worth it in my mind and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

City Hostel Seattle, Seattle, USA
2nd Jul 2013

I wasn't here long but the stay was great. The location is excellent. You are very close to all the major attractions, bars and restaurants in the city. I stayed in a suite room which was very spacious and had our own bathroom. The staff was super friendly. I will definitely stay here again next time I'm in Seattle.

SameSun Vancouver, Vancouver, Canada
28th Jun 2013

I really liked this hostel. The location is excellent. You are within walking distance to many things to do. The staff were cool and having a bar (and happy hour) downstairs was very convenient. The room I stayed in (4-person) was a bit small, but so long as I can have a clean, quiet and comfortable place to sleep while I'm traveling, it's not a big deal to me. The room was adequate for what I need. I would definitely stay here again next time in Vancouver.

EastSeven Berlin Hostel, Berlin, Germany
10th Apr 2013

Of the five hostels I've stayed in thus far, this might be my favorite. It's really a cool environment and I felt the most connection with other travelers at this hostel. The staff were very helpful, the rooms were large and the common area made it easy to meet others. The beers were cheap (and good!). The location was just one or two stops away on the U-Bahn from Alexanderplatz, so it was easy to get around the city. I would definitely stay here again next time I'm in Berlin.

Perminalen Hotel, Oslo, Norway
7th Apr 2013

The hostel rooms were a part of a larger hotel. I found it hard to find a true hostel in Oslo that seemed decent, although considering how expensive the city is, this is probably your best bet. The location is excellent and the staff were really helpful and friendly with me. Don't expect much of a hostel atmosphere, but like I said, this is probably your best choice in Oslo. The room had 6 beds (I was 1 of 3 at the time) and a full bathroom. I really enjoyed the city and would stay here again.

City Backpackers Hostel, Stockholm, Sweden