Reviews: kev9882

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 35

City Hostel Seattle

Seattle, USA

I wasn't here long but the stay was great. The location is excellent. You are very close to all the major attractions, bars and restaurants in the city. I stayed in a suite room which was very spacious and had our own bathroom. The staff was super friendly. I will definitely stay here again next time I'm in Seattle.

I really liked this hostel. The location is excellent. You are within walking distance to many things to do. The staff were cool and having a bar (and happy hour) downstairs was very convenient. The room I stayed in (4-person) was a bit small, but so long as I can have a clean, quiet and comfortable place to sleep while I'm traveling, it's not a big deal to me. The room was adequate for what I need. I would definitely stay here again next time in Vancouver.

EastSeven Berlin Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Of the five hostels I've stayed in thus far, this might be my favorite. It's really a cool environment and I felt the most connection with other travelers at this hostel. The staff were very helpful, the rooms were large and the common area made it easy to meet others. The beers were cheap (and good!). The location was just one or two stops away on the U-Bahn from Alexanderplatz, so it was easy to get around the city. I would definitely stay here again next time I'm in Berlin.

Perminalen Hotel

Oslo, Norway

The hostel rooms were a part of a larger hotel. I found it hard to find a true hostel in Oslo that seemed decent, although considering how expensive the city is, this is probably your best bet. The location is excellent and the staff were really helpful and friendly with me. Don't expect much of a hostel atmosphere, but like I said, this is probably your best choice in Oslo. The room had 6 beds (I was 1 of 3 at the time) and a full bathroom. I really enjoyed the city and would stay here again.

City Backpackers Hostel