• England, Female, 18-24
Isaacs Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
8th May 2013

I loved this hostel, everything about it. The staff were amazingly helpful and welcoming, the facilities were top notch and the location is great. The only down side was the lack of lockers in the rooms, but they have them downstairs in the basement. I think every hostel should come in and take a note from Isaac's because I am very impressed! Cheers Isaac's, from the Aussie ginger.

So nice - you warmed the cockles of our hearts !

Amigo Hostel Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands
3.7
27th Apr 2013

One of the worst hostels I have stayed in over my 3 months of travelling. For the money that I paid, on the nights that we not Queen's night / day, I feel ripped off and shorthanded.There are too many doors, the toilets are so ridiculously small that you can't sit down without your knees scrapping the door, there showers aren't even useable and there's a major lack in security throughout the whole hostel.The location is quite nice and the staff were lovely...if you didn't cause a fuss.Not happy

Amistat Beach Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
15th Apr 2013

Amistat has been one of the best hostels I have stayed in. The staff are super nice and the facilities and location (only a 5minute walk to the beach) are incredible for the cost. Though the pros definitely outweigh the cons, you are only provided with a sheet for sleeping and the toilets can sometimes smell terrible due to the lack of ventilation. Aside from this, it is an awesome hostel with a great feel to it and I had a fantastic time.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your comments, we do appreciate it! We provide 2 sheets per person and we also have blankets to rent at reception, We're very sorry if you weren't made aware of it. Thanks again and hope to see you again! Safe travels, Amistat Crew

Hostal Marino, Ibiza, Spain
10th Apr 2013

Hostal Marino is in such a good location for San Antinio and the staff are friendly, very very helpful and welcoming. I had no issues over the 5 nights I was there and would suggest this hostel to anyone I met. The walls arent that sound proof buy much better than a lot of hostels ive been in. Thank you for wonderful accommodation and staff!