St Christopher's Inn Bath, Bath, England
21st Jul 2013

Good hostel. The rooms were a little small and I wish there was more of a common room but other than that, not bad. I would stay here again.

Castle Rock Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
15th Jul 2013

I loved this hostel!!! The location was wonderful! It was super easy to walk everywhere. The staff were incredibly helpful! I loved the large rooms, but most of all I loved the amazing kitchen!!! It was absolutely huge and wonderful! Overall, one of the best hostels that I stayed in during my vacation!

Perth Youth Hostel, Perth, Scotland
7.4
11th Jul 2013

While it was a nice place to stay for T in the Park due to the private rooms, I was very disappointed that they over charged me. I reserved my room in April and when I went to go pay for my stay they charged me more. They said they were going to try to give me a refund but I haven't anything from them. That was a major downfall for me.

Isaacs Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
3rd Jul 2013

Although my room was like an oven, I throughly enjoyed my stay here!! I met so many wonderful new friends at this hostel! It was probably one of my favourite hostels of my trip!