La Posada de Huertas

Madrid, Spain

Good location, no internet in the rooms.

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

Great location, nice bar and breakfast, you can also use the kitchen. very bad showers, no hot water really, internet only downstairs.

Aloha Hostel

Paris, France

This is the fithiest hostel ever. Bathrooms were disgusting, very few and very dirty. Hot water was not hot at all in the shower, there were bed bugs in the room, they don't take credit cards, wi fi did not work, and they charged a deposit for the sheets.

Hostel TO

Turin, Italy

It's really far away from anything you might want to see in Torino.

Minas Guesthouse

Milan, Italy

I only stayed for one night, but it seemed to be a cool place. Te guy from the front desk was great and helpful. The facilities seemed ok, but no kitchen and really small bedroom.

A Casa di Amici

Palermo, Italy

Great place! great people! Great service!

Legends

Rome, Italy

The people from the place are the worst. They treat you really badly, they are rude and unkind. Internet connection is really bad, I was with a friend who had to change rooms every single night. Breakfast could not be worst, they give you brownish water on a plastic cap and they call it coffee. I speciffically asked them if I could pay with credit card and when I got there they were taking only cash. And they don't give you a reciept when you pay. I am never going back to this place.

Hostel Santa Monaca

Florence, Italy

No breakfast, hot water is not hot and it is cut at midnight. the internet connection is very bad.

Dear Guests we are sorry if you had problems with the hot water and the internet connection, you should have informed the reception. Unfortunately we dont provide breakfast and nowhere it is advertised that we do. We hoped you enjoyed your stay anyway..

La Pescheria Backpackers

Venice, Italy

The place is not that close to the main attractions, you cannot pay with credit card and there were bedbugs in my room. If you get the top floor room, no Interent either. Deffinitely not coming back.

Residenza Muropadri

Verona, Italy

The place is not close to the main attentions, the room was a bit dirty and cold, no security at all. The owner just lives a key at the front door. No lockers in the rooms, you cannot pay with credit cards and There's no Internet conection in the room, only at the front. I'm not coming back.

Hostel Colours

Milan, Italy

The place looks nice, breakfast was great. Not really too close to the main attractions in the city, but you can catch the metro. People were really nice!

Oops Design Hostel

Paris, France

They won't take credit cards, only cash. They don't let you stay in the room from 11 am to 4 pm. That's just nonsense. What is the point of paying for a bed if you can't use it half of the day. Also, you can't check in befor 4 pm. The front desk people are the worst. The rooms are definitely way too small. You have to squeeze in if everybody is in. And the worst part, the place is not really clean. After my first night there, I woke up all bitten up by flees. It was so disgusting.

Lucky Lake Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This place is not even close to Amsterdam. They do have a shuttle for one euro, but then you need to catch a train, which is 4 euros, so you will be spending an at least 8 euros extra a day, not to mention the fact that it takes an hour, in all, to get to the central station. And if you don't take the shuttle, you'll be stuck in the middle of nowhere. The bedrooms are traillers, and the heater did not work in mine, so we basically froze the first night.

We're sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay. On the website and bookingsite it's written very clearly that we are located outside of the city and that you will need to take the shuttle and use public transport. Prices are mentioned as well. If you had taken a bit more time to read the discription you would have been more prepared or had choosen a different place to stay. Still, we are sorry you didn't see the beauty that Lucky Lake has to offer.