Astor Hyde Park

Wish they had an elevator. It was not cool having to trek 6 floors with all my stuff. Wish they had a bigger window in my room. It REEKED. But other than that, everything else was cool. Staff was chill.

Hootananny Hostel

Staff is chill. The area is... questionable. I personally didn't really enjoy my stay here. I was booked for 5 nights and only stayed for one. No luggage lockers, showers are super small with no locks, beds are uncomfortable, the codes for the doors didn't work half the time for me, which was not fun to deal with at night. One of the staff members was really hot though.

Rivoli Cinema Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Nice and cozy hostel. Friendly staff, laundry facilities were good, breakfast provided. I just wish the beds were more comfortable.

Erasmus Home

Salamanca, Spain

Nice and cozy hostel. Very close to the Plaza Mayor. Friendly staff.

It's nice enough for the price. Pretty much everything was okay. The only thing is that I wish it was closer to the city. It's not fun having to take a 20 minute bus to the metro just to get to the actual city of Paris.

Yes ! Porto Hostel

Porto, Portugal

The hostel was amazing. Great price, great location, super friendly staff, and they have a 24-hour lobby! Showers are cool, bathrooms are nice, rooms and beds are comfortable. Language barrier was not an issue since everyone pretty much spoke English. STAY HERE. That is all.