Hostel One Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

I traveled for four weeks through Europe and stayed at some great hostels, but this was probably one of my favorite hostels to stay at. The atmosphere here was awesome all around from the staff to the basement bar to the other people staying at the hostel. During our stay, complimentary dinners were cooked three times which was very nice and a lot of fun! Not to mention the food was awesome! Only a ten minute walk into the city, lots of food and bars nearby, I would definitely recommend it here.

I stayed in the Wombats Lounge for 5 nights in a private suite. Our room was very spacious with its own bathroom and was great. The hostel was also very nice... the staff was great, the people there were great, and the facilities were great. The bar downstairs was very nice and a great place to meet other travelers and hear about their experiences. I would definitely stay at the Wombats Lounge Hostel again. I was also very happy to see that it's literally half a block from the train station.

MEININGER Salzburg City Center

Salzburg, Austria

Awesome hostel. Meininger was literally like a hotel and I was blown away by how nice it was. Complimentary breakfast was awesome, and the entire place was very nice. The staff was very friendly as well. I would definitely stay there again, although it is a bit far from the city, there is a bus stop just outside the entrance that goes straight into the city center.

Hi Dear, thank you for your comment. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you have enjoyed our breakfast buffet for only EUR 5,90 per person and day. Hopefully we are able to welcome you again at MEININGER. Your MEININGER Salzburg Team

Itaca Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Awesome hostel. I was there with 5 other college students and the staff let us stay in the common area past the quiet hours, maybe because there were only about 5 other people there at the time. Very clean hostel, the staff were all very friendly, awesome breakfast and a cool little lounge areas.

London Backpackers

Very clean and a great hostel. Especially for the price! The location is pretty far out of the city but the train is two minutes outside the door which makes it easy (30 minutes into the city roughly). I would recommend getting the Oyster card if you'll be staying there for more than two or three days. Overall a great hostel!