Sunshine Bedz KL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I had a great stay at Sunshine Bedz, the staffs were very friendly and conscious of creating a friendly and comfortable atmosphere around the hostel. The beds are a bit old, it is scary to climb up sometimes but overall, the facilities are good. It is pretty hard to find (be prepared), but the hostel is very well located, there are 3 free lines bus running by (the GOKL) and a whole street of restaurants with reasonable price.

• 21st Jul 2014
  • Vietnam

This is one of the best hostel I ever stayed in my life. It is new and it might be a bit hard to find at first but you will fall in love with it the moment you step in the place. Although It might look like a getaway place for young people in the countryside (in the middle of Berlin) and have a vintage feeling, the facilities are a lot better than you think, and it is very clean and tidy (That's Germans for you, Haha). The staffs were very friendly, motivated and helpful. I love this place!

• 15th Aug 2013

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

This is an amazing place to stay in Bruxelles. If you are young and do not mind taking around 20 mins (by Metro) or 25 mins (to walk) to downtown then it is the place for you. I had a great time here, the staffs were always helpful and I like the atmosphere at the bar. Just 2 small things that made me rate the facilities as average, that is the wifi at the new Miss Hotel building which is always down, and the bathroom that is a bit inconvenient. Otherwise, it is all great.

• 9th Aug 2013

Encore Express Hotel/Hostel

San Francisco, USA

I was satisfied with my stay in Encore Express, and I think I will most likely comeback to the hotel if I come back to San Francisco. The location is excellent, the hotel has a strong character and culture and the bed is really comfortable. However, I just recommend you to either strengthen the sound proof of the room or to have an agreement with the studio next to your place, because we were kind of disturbed by the noise coming from that studio the whole time we were there.

• 21st May 2013