Vila Madalena Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

The hostel and its staff are nice, i cant say the same about the owner.i had to leave because the floor of the ktichen was dirty after making caipirinha!other drinks are fine.first night it wasnt even me.second one i was extremely careful not to make a mess.he stole my bottle of cachacha,threw away the ice for my terere.the price advertised was a promotion but he didnt say this until afterwards.fought with another costumer over this.ONLY bad experience in months of travelling.DO NOT RECOMMEND

• 23rd Apr 2013
  • Belgium

Casa Azul Hostel

Porto Alegre, Brazil

I had agreat time in casa azul in porto alegre. I would definitely recommend the hostel to friends going to this city. The only downsides in my opinion is the cleaning lady who wont let you into the common area when she is cleaning it. This can take quite a while and since i dont have my own laptop or smartphone with me, the computer in this room is my only way of communication. Twice i almost missed a meeting with someone i met because of this...

• 10th Apr 2013
  • Belgium

I had a great time in el Viajero! I would definitely recommend this hostel to other travelers! Very friendly staff, they even let me invite 2 of my friends (who weren't staying at the hostel) my last night to have dinner together.