Carpe Noctem Vitae, Budapest, Hungary
22nd May 2013

We had an absolute ball at carpe noctem vitae! The staff are the most welcoming and fun of any we've met in Europe. There are amazing activities every night to participate in, such as boat parties and magic bath parties.... everyone is encouraged to get involved! The staff make sure that everyone has a fantastic time, we love vitae! Will definitely be returning! Thanks Noddy, Hoops, C3, Josh (Vanilla), Sexy Rob, Aussie Dave, Nugget and Gush for your amazing hospitality :) :)

St Christophers Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
15th May 2013

Best showers ever! Super modern rooms and bathrooms... Like a hotel! Will be back for sure :)

Flying Pig Uptown, Amsterdam, Netherlands
6.9
1st May 2013

Good location, not right in city but nice area so you feel safer. Staff were nice and there is a small bar area, a little too close to the smoking room however..The crowd of tourists were always 'smoking' and noisy unfortunately but its Amsterdam.Poor wifi reception and very small shared toilets/showers. No lift!! Steep stairs.Overall good safe and social hostel but I don't think it's worth what they charge, very expensive. I would consider staying again if I couldn't find a better value place.

Jaeger's Munich, Munich, Germany
6.0
23rd Apr 2013

I initially stayed in the 40 bed dorm as everything else was booked- I DON'T recommend this. One toilet up in the bar area between both 40 bed dorms and the people in the bar. Staff weren't overly helpful or enthused. I didn't feel very safe in the basement where the large dorms are either. When I upgraded to the female 6 bed room it was really nice, nice bathroom and very clean. Good location, bar and common room. Poor wifi reception. Would recommend small rooms with ensuite only!

Circus Hostel, Berlin, Germany
17th Apr 2013

Absolutely LOVE circus hostel...So much so that I'm returning shortly after! Atmosphere is fantastic, so clean and modern, staff were amazing (booked a bus and helped me to plan how to get to my next hostel), little bar with activities, hostel-run tours so that you meet people from the hostel, nice cafe joined to it, free dinner...everything! As a solo female traveller I felt safe and made several friends. So much more value for money than other places. Everywhere I've been since seems bland!