Ciak Hostel

Rome, Italy

Wish I had stayed more than a night. Great location and the staff were really helpful!

• 12th Sep 2013

Young & Happy

Paris, France

Great atmosphere!! Fantastic area, staff really helpful with travel plans and advice. Definitely recommend it to everyone!!

• 10th Sep 2013

Central Hostel

Can't wait to see what it is like after the renovations. Because of summer weather it was hard to sleep, especially since we had to have windows open for air.

• 15th Jul 2013

Oxford Backpackers Hostel

Oxford, England

It was obvious that there were people who had stayed there for a while and they would not talk to anyone else. I am friendly and talk to people, yet I only had one conversation the whole time I was there. For this reason, unless I was staying only one night, I would not go back to this hostel.

• 13th Jul 2013

Newcastle Rooms

Newcastle upon Tyne, England

A easy bus ride from the city central. Would love to stay there again!

• 7th Jul 2013

Londonears Hostel

Great location, great potential in what they have in facilities (etc) but their management needs A LOT of work! You are not guaranteed the same bed/room for each night. They need a map to help people find their rooms. There were many issues and I was told these things happen in hostels but I have NEVER been in a hostel so dysfunctional (and I have been in dozens). Again it comes down to simple management issues that can easily be fixed!!

• 5th Jul 2013

Hostel Mancini

Naples, Italy

• 22nd Jun 2013

Abercorn House Hostel

Very clean and great location. The doors were heavy and banged (due to fire doors). Smoke from people smoking outside drifted inside, which was not good for my asthma. Overall very happy with my stay.

• 24th May 2013