Salmon Weir Hostel

Galway, Ireland

The first impression of the hostel was not good. Little room in the entrance and it got worse when arrived to the 4-bed bedroom without private bathroom. It is a very small room for 4 people that I am surprised how they managed to put the bunks in there. Cleanliness of the room was not good, but the bathroom was. Living room and kitchen were quite good with large space to do all the stuff you need, plus a large collection of games, dvds and books to enjoy as well as guitars to play.

• 5th May 2013
  • Portugal

The Burren Hostel (Sleepzone)

Cliffs of Moher, Ireland

It was a shame that the room felt unclean, specially the bathroom. Other than that, it is a nice place to be with a living room, a bar/pool room and a dining room that are just pleasant to relax and chat. The good thing about the room was the bed, as I was able to sleep very well, thanks to a (surprisingly) very good mattress. Finally, I felt the staff was nice and welcoming.

• 4th May 2013
  • Portugal

Hi there, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and do apologise if you felt that there were cleanliness issues. All our rooms are cleaned and inspected daily and we apologise if perhaps it was not up to standard on this occasion. Thanks again for your comment and coming to stay with us