Location: Mexico, Gender: Male, Age: 33

Wrigley Hostel

Chicago, USA

I really enjoyed the time here, a lot of activities and it was really easy to know another travellers. The location its not really the best but you have a subway station at one block, so, cool. I loved NYC and definitely i'll back to this hostel.

HI - Chicago Hostel

Chicago, USA

This is not the best hostel to know another travelers, the free breakfast really good, but it is almost like a hotel, that is really good for some kind of person, really good location, near from michigan avenue.

My bed was full of insects, they bitten me and i could not sleep, all the other things was ok. Please, take care about cleanliness.

Sorry to hear that you had some issues. We work incredibly hard to keep the place clean so everyone is comfortable. We clean the rooms thoroughly each day, including inspecting all beds to ensure they are clean. We also deep clean the rooms once a week, spraying as well to prevent any issues. At this time of year there are a lot more insects around with the warmer weather and unfortunately there is not much we can do about that. At the same time, I'm glad to see you enjoyed the hostel and staff!

Living Mad Hostel

Madrid, Spain

It was my sencond time in this hostel, thinking about price/quality its a really good option and a like a lot the neighborhood, near from sol.

Hostel Alice

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Really good atention, it does not a party hostel, this is a quiet place to be in sao paulo, just 3 blocks to the subway station! Really nice and helpfully staff.