Pathpoint Cologne

Cologne, Germany

Atmosphere was very quiet here. Varies night to night. But a lot of older groups travelling together. But very nice for a nice night out.

Thanks for your comment! We hope you had a good time in Cologne.

Townside Hostel Bremen

Bremen, Germany

Atmosphere was perhaps lacking, really varied over the nights of my stay,

EastSeven Berlin Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Good place, reception was nice, spacious rooms, good atmosphere

Lollis Homestay

Dresden, Germany

Generally good hostel. But the heat wave hit Europe and there was no fans in the rooms. Made for some sleepless night.

Charles Bridge Economic Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Great stay staff was extremely friendly, rooms were clean, location is very convenient!

Believe-it-or-Not

Vienna, Austria

Had an amazing stay! Loved the atmosphere, the free food, the general decoration of the hostel. Really don't have much to complain about, but if I had to be picky, the washing machine( though free for use) is not very efficient. The dryer takes >3hrs to dry something. So plan when you want to do laundry carefully

Great stay!

hi there. thanks for the feedback. save travells :)

Ca' Della Pieta'

Venice, Italy

Awesome place. The bed was extremely comfortable! Alex really made me feel at home!

thanks An for your comment, good luck for everything, see u next year

Ostello Bello

Milan, Italy

Super nice place. Free drinks when you arrive. The restaurant/bar (though I didn't try) seemed very nice and there are a lot of locals there too. Seemed like good cheap food. Only problem is the shower, 8 ppl sharing 1 bathroom with no extras around the hostel can get tricky.

Great place. Would definitely stay there again

Hostel Meyerbeer Beach

Nice, France

The reception is superb. As I had my bag taken on the first night in town, the reception was extremely helpful and helped me phone, communicating in French etc. I was glad that after a horrible day u could come back into a nice place with super helpful and supportive staff.

Pop' Hostel

Avignon, France

Good spacious rooms at a nice location

Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel

Paris, France

Good place. A little crammed, but it is Paris so you can't really expect much. But very clean and tidy. Location is a bit off sometimes though.

Young & Happy

Paris, France

This hostel really need to scrub up hygiene wise. I wasn't expecting much from the shower(in the dorm ensuite). But still I was bitterly disappointed. The showers were small and very dirty. Inside the shower there is this hole on the ceiling that revealed the drain works, interior etc. on the day I checked out I noticed that the pillow cases were not changed after customer. Upon taking the pillow cases out I discovered some horride inners. But good location etc. just how much you can put up with

FuQi Hostel

Tainan, Taiwan

Awesome place! Really can't think of anything bad about it. In a pretty central place in the city and close to sights/or otherwise bus stops which goes to sites. Got lots of character and the owner(Zebra) is super nice and helpful. =) Would totally come back here again!

Chez Kiki

Kaohsiung, Taiwan

A really nice place to stay in. Hoped I could stay there longer even. The place has a really good character and is just impeccably clean. There is a pet dog onsite which might have been something people might want to know, but I like dogs anyway so that was actually quite a nice bonus. Would totally recommend this place!

Staff was extremely nice and made so many friends in this place. Would totally stay here again!