Dubrovnik Backpackers Club

Dubrovnik, Croatia

No idea what this random 47% review is about! This hostel is fantastic. Amazing staff, Milka's breakfast each morning is well worth the tiny amount you pay for it-I'm going to miss the french toast! The kitchen facilities were great, we cooked dinner there a few times. Only issue was sometimes the WIFI didn't work in the rooms, but majority of the time was fine. Everyone was always happy to answer questions on 'when, where, how' and loved the free bus station pick up!

• 21st May 2013

Split Guesthouse & Hostel

Split, Croatia

Had the best stay with Josko! He made the Hostel my favourite one, ever. Doughnuts, advice, VODKA-all free with a smile and an "Of course!". Went on the best day trip to the lakes, absolute value for money and loved sneaking in for a swim to the lake (yay to being the first on the tour to do this!) and a dash behind the waterfall! If you're going to to Split, you have to stay here, no question.

• 16th May 2013

Istanbul Harmony Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Had a fantastic stay at Harmony Hostel-I stayed the night before joining a tour and liked it so much I booked a second night there afterwards. The staff were amazing, incredibly accommodating, providing apple tea all day, offering a BBQ dinner while I stayed that was a hit, bringing out the shisha, joining us for a drink and providing a pretty decent breakfast. Mahmood took care of the guests brilliantly! The terrace was the highlight, great views. I would definitely stay here again.

• 21st Apr 2013