Probably the best hostel I have stayed at. The location is the best in Rome, in my opinion. So close to the bars and shops of Trastevere, and within easy walking distance/quick bus to centre historico. Phenomenal facilities, everything is clean, women are friendly and kind, and the entire building is breath-taking. Again, I can't imagine a better neighborhood. An absolute wonderful experience. Thank you!

Hotel RossoVino

Milan, Italy

I was only here one night. The man at the front desk was very nice when I arrived. Even though it was late, he helped me figure out which train to take the next day for the best price. The breakfast in the morning was also great. The beds were comfortable!

The Tent Village

Interlaken, Switzerland

This is one of the best experiences I have had traveling (I've been traveling for almost three months). I had an emergency while there, and the staff continually showed support, gave advice, and did what they could to help me solve things. I would not have been able to take care of the issue by myself, being in a foreign country, and my gratitude to them is tremendous. The hostel has a great atmosphere--the layout is perfect for meeting people. Facilities are clean for a campsite. Awesome place.

Youthhostel Geneva

Geneva, Switzerland

I only passed through for one night, but I found it to be a very nice hostel. The breakfast in the morning was one of the best I've had in a hostel. The only complaint I had was it was very hot at night (summer time). Good over all experience.

Hostel Baccarat

Nice, France

The hostel is great!!! I placed my passport in their safe, forgot it when I left (!) and once I arrived at my next hostel, I called them about it. They were so helpful and nice. They mailed it to me first thing the next morning. I am very grateful to them! They really care about their guests, and that's obvious beyond just what they did for me and my passport. Also, the location is very nice and convienient for catching a train to other towns or accessing Nice by foot, and the beach.

Black Swan

Barcelona, Spain

Most of the staff was very nice. I only stayed two nights, but overall I was comfortable. There are lots of showers and toilets, a great plus.

Nice Way Sintra Palace

Sintra, Portugal

The location and the building with its gardens are just gorgeous. So peaceful and lovely. The staff is perhaps to most friendly I've encountered. From the moment I arrived, the man at the front desk helped me take my heavy backpack off, answered all my questions, and did all this with a genuine, kind smile. I felt very comfortable. I enjoyed the breakfast, as well. It just gets a bit stuffy in the dorm room I stayed in; otherwise, I loved every minute.

It feels more like a nice hotel! You definitely get the value of your money. The beds for a hostel were so comfortable, and the bathrooms are cleaned frequently throughout the day. I found breakfast to be lovely, and the restaraunt overall is great. The staff was nice, especially the guy working the first floor of dorms. I would highly recommend!

Samay Hostel Sevilla

Seville, Spain

The staff was so friendly! They make the effort to reccomend things to do, and ensure that you have a good time in Seville. And the location is prime. It's an excellent hostel. The kitchen facilities are also a great perk. I felt comfortable, welcomed, safe, and happy about my experience. I would highly recommend!

Itinere Hostel

Granada, Spain

Loved this hostel!!! The staff were some of the friendliest I've met. Also, I really liked the sense of privacy. After traveling for so long, the space and privacy was needed. The view from my room was gorgeous. I awoke every morning to the birds flying over the rooftops of the Granada and the steeples of the church.

Boho Hostel

St. Julians, Malta

Awesome Hostal! Loved the kitchen, the bathrooms were clean and nice, the bed was comfortable, and everyone was very friendly :)

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Istanbul hostel is excellent! The atmosphere is relaxed and welcoming. The staff is so friendly and helpful. Most importantly, I felt very safe and at ease in my surroundings. I was comfortable, not just physically, but mentally. They have a great view from the rooftop terrace, and the bar/restaurant is great!