Glur Hostel, Krabi Ao Nang, Thailand
14th Dec 2013

The couple who runs the hostel is super friendly, good english and helpful - they also make breakfast next to the hostel, delicious! The rooms are the biggest I've seen, with curtains around the beds, lights and plugs and a clothes rack and a locker at each bed, aircon, very clean, and they make your bed!!! The common areas are super comfy, with dvd player and games, and there is a new pool! There are plenty bathrooms, toilets and hot water! The hostel is a 20 minute walk from the beach, quiet.

Marine House, Koh Phi Phi, Thailand
7.1
9th Dec 2013

The lady at the reciption was very friendly and helpful with the tour bookings. There was no remote for the aircon in the room so it was either hot or cold... No common areas, so the opportunity to meet people was very limited in the hostel. Good location, there is an awesome breakfast place right opposite on the corner.

AAE Bourbon House Hostel, New Orleans, USA
4th Sep 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful, gave me a tour of the hostel, helped me book my tours, etc. I love the patio, and that the rooms have a good AC. Only downside: Neighbourhood is a little sktechy, didn't feel to comfortable walking around at night. But right around the corner there is the garden district, which is beautiful and good residential neighbourhood!

6.0
3rd Sep 2013

Party hostel! Free beer every night in the basement, where the carpet is so sticky you lose your flip flops. Overall, smelly place, breakfast is pancake. The neighbourhood looked sketchy, I wanted to take a walk but turned around after one block. Only 1 block from powell station, so good accessibility. would not really recommend.

City Hostel Seattle, Seattle, USA
16th Aug 2013

I was in a 4-room female room, very nice with our own bathroom! And big enough :) There are plenty bathrooms and kitchens all over, breakfast was cereals, fruit, toast, peanut butter and jam, tea. They have fine common areas (movie room, outdoor patio, pc room) The location is PERFECT in belltown between the Public market center and the space needle, 2 of the main attractions! Only ONE neg: The guy at the reception gave me wrong directions to the Amtrak station the morning I left...

HI Portland Hawthorne, Portland, USA
14th Aug 2013

Hawthorne is a great interesting neighbourhood. The hostel offers all Information you need on little folders to take with you, very useful, like directions for public transport!

19th Jun 2013

I stayed 1 night right next to Chinatown and the Financial district. Everything was excellent, only backdraw is that the hostel is on the 4th floor without elevators, BUT the nice irish guy at the reception helped me drag my luggage, so no complaints! I guess the price - 30$ - is OK, I paid more in NY, less in Costa Rica. I would definitely recommend this hostel!

Backpackers San Pedro, San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
14th Apr 2013

From the outside it is not very pretty, but once you stepped into the cosy patio with hammocks and the bar it is just lovely! It was very clean, I stayed in a 6-bed dorm with private batch AND kitchen! The atmosphere was very homely and frinedly, I booked all my tours via the hostel - perfect service! We had bonfires and BBQs, but still after midnight everthing was quiet so we were rested for next days activities. I loved it here!

Plaza de Armas Hostel, Santiago, Chile
6.6
11th Apr 2013

Honestly I was disappointed: There was no avaliability to do the laundry during my stay, the computers worked only half the time, same for the plugs in my room, and staff was not over-excited to give solutions when I told them. Room was smelly and loud (you could hear the music from the common rooms and see also the lights). Maybe good party location? Don't take the airport transport they offer for 13.000 Pesos, there is a bus from Los Heroes for 1.300 !

Savigliano International Hostel, Mendoza, Argentina
6th Apr 2013

The location next town the busterminal a little outside the Center is the only (!) negative point