Equity Point Lisboa

Lisbon, Portugal

• 23rd May 2013

Equity Point Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

It is a great hostel, but as all hostels in the medina, it is quite confusing to find. Maybe a map plan of the medina and/or updated directions could be helpful for locating it.

• 22nd May 2013

People Hostel Sintra

Sintra, Portugal

We absolutely adored this hostel and almost considered staying longer in Sintra just to stay at the hostel! We really enjoyed our stay, used the kitchen facilities, and had great interactions with the staff. It was really clean and cute, and quiet (as in, not very busy) so we had a lot of clean, comfy, common space to use for ourselves. Anyone going to Sintra should try and stay overnight rather than doing a day trip from Lisbon, and then they will be able to stay at this amazing place!

• 3rd May 2013

Peace & Love Hostel

Paris, France

This hostel is what I was expecting given its rating. I really enjoyed it, however, and it is a nice atmosphere for those who aren't too picky or more laid back travelers who have been to much dirtier places than Paris. The location is right beside the metro and is in an interesting part of the city, and the staff was great and funny. I would definitely recommend it for more budget travelers who enjoy a drink with staff and meeting interesting people -- but I warn "divas" to stay away!

• 27th Apr 2013

St Christopher's Village

Generally my experience here was really great! It's definitely party oriented, and can be a bit intimidating if traveling alone. My main complaint is that the showers didn't have temperature control, and were so hot it was barely possible to shower. Otherwise, it was great!

• 24th Apr 2013