Barra Guest Hostel

Salvador, Brazil

We stayed there for about a week and it was so convenient! Really fun and relaxed atmosphere where we met super cool people. It was the perfect hostel vibe and we made some nice travel friends! Some highlights included going out in Pelorino on Tues night, Rio Vermelo on Fri night and Jam no Mam on Sat night with the other guests in the hostel, and drinking caparinhas every evening and doing yoga in the front area!

Thank you, as I always say, the "atmosphere" of the hostel is made by you guests. Good people atracts good people and we could feel the nice vibe - then everything went easy and laid back. Thanks again for staying with us

Hostel Manga Rosa

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

The hosts were very friendly and easy to contact. We got in very late to Foz de Iguazu and they stayed up to greet us and we were very grateful! The bed was very comfortable and even though the hot water did not work in our room, they allowed us to use another room's shower instead. The only downside is that it is a ways away from the main town of Foz so the cab ride there and to the airport was more expensive than I would have liked.

Timbo Posada

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

This hostel was in a perfect location, very close to the bus station. It was very affordable and had a lot of character. The staff were very nice and I had a nice breakfast there! It was perfect spot for visiting the falls!