• USA, Female, 25-30
6.9
15th Apr 2013

To be honest, i was not impressed with this hostel experience at all. I thought the facilities needed some improvement- especially in way of the Bathrooms. I stayed in the Mixed dorm- which houses around 10 people, and there was one bathroom. Also, the shower in that bathroom was in poor shape. There was an outside bathroom, but it was quite cold still and pretty dirty. I know they're in the process of doing construction improvements, but it wasn't what I expected. The staff was very helpful!

• USA, Female, 25-30
Bahaus Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
11th Apr 2013

The Staff were great fun and very helpful! They made me feel like I was a part of the gang, and they were really good at helping me map out details for the rest of my trip. I would recommend this hostel to anyone! It was great fun and quite the value.