• Brazil, Female, 18-24
Hostelle - Female Only Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
24th May 2013

Great hostel! Really nice beds, enough space to everyone, great showers and very good breakfast (not included, but worth the 5 euros). It is not close to the center of the city, but the metro station is very close. There is also a supermarket just around the corner and a few places to eat. I had a great time at Hostelle. Special thanks to the staff that were always very helpful and nice :)

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
7.1
22nd May 2013

The Hostel is very good in almost everything. The location is PERFECT. However, I had one bad night there... It was already spring, but It was freezing cold in my room and the staff said they couldn't turn on the heat because of the time of the year so I slept with more clothes on to keep myself warm. It was a very cold night and I didn't sleep well, I wish they could have been more flexible about this. And even with a locker is impossible to lock your stuff in the 'closet' in the room.