Charles Bridge Economic Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

The highlight of this hostel was the staff. Each and every one was polite and kind and made you feel like you were at home. Often at hostels you feel like you're treated poorly bc you're on a budget but at this hostel I was made to feel like an honoured guest. Each area had its own kitchen and common room which was fantastic and there were many added bonuses like free tours, bottled water and tea and coffee. The girls dorm was awesome. Only criticisms were the street noise and lack of bathmat.

• 23rd Jul 2013

The staff were brilliant, the hostel conveniently located. But the atmosphere was really depressing. Dark, dirty looking and dismal. The bathrooms weren't enough and were damp and dirty. The wi fi doesn't work in the rooms.

• 21st Jul 2013

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

One of the female staff members was a bit rude, everyone else was lovely. The female dorm was nice and spacious, everyone bad their own power point which was great. The common area was a standout, the only problem being that you get kicked out by about midnight, even if you're quietly reading. There needed to be more toilets and showers available because our dorm had one shower and toilet between six females and I was constantly late for tours bc it was always in use. Also no kitchen sucked.

• 28th Jun 2013

Hi there! Thanks a lot for your comments. We`ll talk to our staff about this. Unfortunately we have to kick out everybody because the rooms on the first floor are beneath the glass roof of the atrium. And not everybody is as respectful as you. :) There are more showers & toilets in the hallways. Please feel free to ask for the key at reception. Unfortunately we`re not allowed to have a kitchen due to fire safety regulations. Sorry about the telegram style but characters are limited. Cheers!

Rooms nice enough, kitchen/ dining area great. It would be nice if the wi fi worked upstairs. One thing I didn't like was that as a single female traveller I was put in a dorm with three men. I didn't feel this was appropriate or safe.

• 20th Jun 2013