Location: Malaysia, Age: 39

Lamb Tour House

Taipei, Taiwan

you can do even better if you can have a staff station for 24 hours.

Little Hanoi Hostel

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Pariwana Hostel Cusco

Cusco, Peru

one of the best hostel I ever stayed in. great staff and location. the best is the bathroom.

World Square Hostel

Sydney, Australia

wifi not working on the 1st day I stay.no locker for my bed , approach counter staff to complaint ,they said they can't do anything as they boss don't even care. messy condition in the 18 beds room. if I have a choice and budget , won't stay here.only staff consider friendly and helping.

Our Melting Pot

Manila, Philippines

ery friendly and helpful staff, clean environment , good social place , they have a good and large dining area and kitchen , the minus point is during my stay , the lift was broken , so I have to carry my luggage climb up to 4th storey…….

one of the best hostel which good in facility I ever stay at , only not satisfy with its locker system , you have to drag all the way down to the basement to store it yourself, and yes , you have to pay and its expensive!!!

friendly staff, great hospitality shown by the owner. convinient location for those who is catching the flight in Haneda airport.

Street Backpackers Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

very cheap hostel! definitely value for the money! cleanliness acceptable, within walking distance to the airport minibus station.

Oak Hostel

Tokyo, Japan

friendly and helping staff, very good travel info provided.near to Metro and walking distance to Ueno station.