• USA, Female, 18-24
Dancing Elephant No.1 Party Hostel, Koh Phangan, Thailand
27th Apr 2015

Words cannot begin to describe how appreciative I am to Eddie and Johanna for such an incredible experience in Koh Phangan. Staying in a 40 person dorm during the FMP did not turn out to be nearly as huge a hassle as I anticipated it would be - I was never concerned about the safety of my belongings because of how much of a priority security was to them. There was a fun activity planned for everyday I and the hostel provided a comfortable and fun environment to meet new people and let loose.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
Sanya Backpackers, Sanya, China
24th Apr 2013

Wow, what to say about Sanya Backpackers? My friends and I immediately felt at home the moment we stepped inside (Chris even gave our confused taxi driver directions). Chris and Linda couldn't have been more welcoming and helpful and never became impatient with our group's inability to coordinate or make decisions. The entire place was spotless and well-maintained. The bar and food facilities were impeccable (except the day we wanted to start drinking before 6). Thank you! We'll be back!

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
Wada Hostel in Guilin, Guilin, China
20th Apr 2013

My friends and I had an amazing time at Wada. The staff was not only very helpful in helping us figure out what to do in Guilin, but also hilarious and fun to talk to. The rooms were nice and clean, but the bathroom flooded really easily. I will absolutely return to this hostel, thanks Wada!

Dear, Thanks for staying with Wada when you travelled in Guilin. We also really enjoyed time spent together. It was really great and funny. Also hope you had great time in Sanya! Team Wada