Reviews: italo0206

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 27

Zorbas Hotel

Athens, Greece

The best is the price. It seems to be an old Hotel that became a Hostel, and there is a lack of care by the owners. The main problem for me was that rooms 1 and 2 are in front of the bar, so you'll be bothered either if you want to sleep early of have a beer till late (I was bothered in both ways). The bathroom was really small and always wet. No lockers. Anyway, I had a great time in the bar, the bartender was really friendly and funny, the beer had a good price and they offered free peanuts!

In Old Shoes

Belgrade, Serbia

In Old Shoes was one the best hostels I've ever been. The location is really good. All the facilities were perfect, everything was clean and new. The bathroom is big, and it was clean and dry. The bed, pillow and towel (yes, there is a good towel in the price) were smelling to fabric softener! As if this wasn't enough, the staff is the best possible. It's a small hostel runned by the owner and you can really see that he takes cares of the place.

Travellers Home Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Great hostel. Good beds, lockers, shower, pillows and cleanness. Location is perfect.

• 29th Apr 2014

Hostel Majdas

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

This hostel was impeccable! At first, I was welcomed at the bus station with a plaque with my name on it! And I had coffee and cake when we got at the hostel. The hostel is really cozy, super clean and everything is new. The bed and pillow were good and clean. The bathroom and showers were completely clean. It's one of that hostels which you can see and talk to the owner, and you can see that she takes care of the place.

• 28th Apr 2014

Hostel Villa Angelina Old Town

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Good hostel inside the walls of the Old City. Good showers, bed, towel and lockers.

• 26th Apr 2014

Studio

Zadar, Croatia

As the name says, the hostel is one big studio with the beds, two bathrooms and a kitchen. Anyway, it is ok, you can easily know all the guests at once. Good beds, good kitchen.

• 24th Apr 2014

Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

It's a good hostel. I did not have any problem. Expensive as everything in Brussels.

• 22nd Apr 2014

Passport Lisbon

Lisbon, Portugal

It's a good hostel. Great location and great breakfast!!

• 17th Apr 2014

Oporto Invictus Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Great hostel! The staff is really friendly. The beds and bathroom are really good! Although it's about 1km from the Ribeira, the walk to there is lovely and there is everything you need close to the hostel, including bars, bakeries and markets. This distance was not an issue at all.

• 15th Apr 2014

Las Musas Hostel

Madrid, Spain

The price is the best. It is a good hostel, in a good place. It is a huge hostel, good if you want to have a hostel experience but it's a little soulless. I had problem with hot water twice, and that was the major problem.

• 13th Apr 2014

Hostel Helvetia

Warsaw, Poland

It's a good hostel. Large lockers, good beds. Any problems.

B Movie Hostel

Krakow, Poland

The hostel is good but I didn't have hot water twice, and the bathroom was really wet. That was all the problems I had.

Cowgate Tourist Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Good kitchen, good mattress, good shower. Average pillows. No lockers. A good point is that my flight delayed and I arrived at the hostel after the check-in time, so we called the number indicated and the staff came to help us in a short time, and she was very polite and helpful.

• 31st Jan 2014

Vagabonds

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Good kitchen. Good shower. Good mattress. Good pillows. Good blanket. Lockers OK. Great and cozy common area.

• 25th Jan 2014

HomePlus Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Good kitchen. Good shower. Good mattress. Good pillows. Each bed has a locker and an switch plug. Excellent common area. I could say that in this hostel I enjoyed one of my best moments in my trips, thanks to the lovely staff! Thank you so much!

It's one of that big Hostels that looks like a Hotel. They have great showers! And the bar is really good, with good prices. The lockers work with the same card of the door, and this is really good.

Good hostel. Great breakfast. Good beds and showers. Any problems.

Good hostel. Good bar and good prices there. I had problem with hot water once. And I had to pay for the WiFi, which I think is annoying and unfair.

• 31st Dec 2013

Frankfurt Hostel

Frankfurt, Germany

Good hostel, I had any problem. You have to pay for the lockers. The bathroom was always wet, even trying to keep dry.

• 28th Dec 2013

Hostel Orange

Prague, Czech Republic

Good hostel, great location. Any problems.

• 25th Dec 2013

City Backpacker - Hostel Biber

Zurich, Switzerland

Good hostel. No lockers. Any problem happened. There's a lovely roof!!

• 23rd Dec 2013

Hans Brinker Budget Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Disgusting! I had to pay cheap for beers at that bar, with a lot of people around me! And I won't say anything about that burger with a lot of chips! Also I was obligated to shower in that hot water. If I knew I'd pass through this, I'd certainly have paid more in other hostel.

• 20th Dec 2013

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

Really good hostel. Any problems,

• 17th Dec 2013

Venice Paradise

Venice, Italy

A really good hostel! The location is perfect. It was one of the more clean hostels I've ever been. Good beds, good shower, good kitchen.

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

It's one of that big hostels that looks like a hotel. There's a large bar with not good prices. The shower was good. The breakfast was 6€ but it worth it.

Euro Inn

Milan, Italy

This is one Hotel that became an Hostel, and the owners probably had any care for the place. It was a bad hostel in all aspects. The staff was rude when I arrived, and did not give me any information. My mattress was really old and thin, and I could feel all the wood of the bed. There weren't pillows enough for all. There were no lockers, no key to lock the door, and even requesting the staff to lock the bedroom, they never did. The bathroom didn't have hot water during most of the time.

• 31st Oct 2013

Ashfield Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

This is a good hostel. The location is perfect. The kitchen is good, the breakfast is simple, but ok. The main problem is that they don't have lockers. But they have a good luggage room with cameras. Good staff.

• 10th Sep 2013

Hostel Independencia

Mendoza, Argentina

There is one year that I've been there, but it was a good hostel, with a really good atmosphere. There were no lockers in the bedrooms.

• 10th Jul 2013

Bellavista Hostel

Santiago, Chile

I just stayed for a night, but it seemed to be a good hostel. I had any problem.

• 9th Jul 2013

H Rado Hostel

Santiago, Chile

A really good hostel. They had large lockers, the beds, pillows and showers were really good. The kitchen was well equipped and the atmosphere there were good. There is a lovely roof with a great view.

• 6th Jul 2013

Green Star Hostel

Vina del Mar, Chile

Good hostel. We had any problem.

• 4th Jul 2013