Reviews: ElectroPopKitty

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 29

Hostel Siriri

Panama City, Panama

They keep the place very very clean! I stayed in the private cabin next to the pool. Keep in mind this is plywood turned into a trailer, not a cabin. They have little sheets of see through fabric on the window instead of black out curtains- not cool considering its next to the pool. The mattresses and pillows and sheets are wonderful! Soft and clean and comfy. I would stay here again. Way better than Luna's Castle.

Bambu Hostel

David City, Panama

This place has a special place in my heart. Its a bit odd, but it became a cozy nesting place for us. The sense of community there was great. I stayed in the private room. It could be marginally cleaner. But it depends on who is staffing the place at the time. Please put curtains up!! The light shines in at night. The outdoor kitchen is amazing! The pool is so refreshing when its 90 in David City. Stay here!! And feed the pet coati eggs!!

X Hostel Bucharest

Bucharest, Romania

Clean rooms (private room), clean hostel. Great common area to hang out in and meet others. Not a quiet hostel, this is a party hostel. The kitchen is quite small but suitable. The staff are made up of volunteers so confusing seems to be common. They let me store my suitcase there for several days though between visits, so I can't complain. The owner is professional and knowledgeable. Located right by old town and grocery stores, lots of nightlife. I would go back!

Sibiu Travellers Hostel

Sibiu, Romania

Staff was very friendly, and helped me figure out how to get to my next destination. I wish they would get a shower curtain on their bathroom..The place smelled strongly of food, and not in a good way. The dorm room doesnt have a door but rather a sliding divider, and the staff made no move to be quiet after we had all gone to sleep. I would stay for a night but not extended.