The Phoenix

Shanghai, China

We booked this hostel 2 months in advance and they did not have our room, they gave us another room. The kid that was asked to take us to our room was not happy about the task. He took us to the room and just pointed at the room and left. The room rate may be low but all the service fees are ridiculous such as booking trains and transportation to the airport The beds had stains on the "clean sheets" the bathroom smelled like urine and had hair in the shower, getting info was like pulling teeth

ni zhen you mo!

JV's Hostel

Taipei, Taiwan

We checked in close to 17:00 and our room was not ready. When we came back it was but the sheets and pillows smelled as.if they were used to wipe off the gym floor very gross.

Dear friend, We are really sorry about it. The guests stayed before didn't check out after check out time and took the key with them. Sorry we couldn't clean the room on time. We did change new sheets when we clean the room. We will change the sheets for you again if you told us what you felt. Sorry again and we will be more careful later.

Happy Snail Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Sunshine Bedz KL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Tanamas House

Phuket, Thailand

Good place to stay. Close to the airport and walking distance to the beach.

Sam Sen Sam

Bangkok, Thailand

Sam sen sam is by far the best thing about Bangkok. We loved staying there. Everything was great and the staff was very kind and helpful. The place it self is amazing and in a great location.

Rosy Guest House

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Our 4 nights spent here were awesome! Great value for our money and an awesome location. Staff was friendly and helpful. Only thing bad was not there fualt bus we booked with them to Bangkok took 14 hours not 8. But again out of there control. Loved RosyGuest House.

Velkommen Guesthouse

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

We stayed for 3 nights and it was awesome. Everything went great and smooth. Gavin the owner was never friendly and helpful. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Hanwood Youth Hostel

Xi'an, China

Great location, room was nice and clean along with the bathroom down the hall as well.

Thanks for your appreciation on my work and we will definitely work with extra efforts in this area.

Happy Dragon Courtyard

Beijing, China

So I am an American that lives in China, there is a couple of great things about this hostel. It had by far the best shower I have used in China. Also the price was good. Like they say you get what you paid for. There is only one bathroom on site and it was always very dirty. My bed and towel were "new" but had hair that did not belong to me or my wife. The staff what great and helped with everything. The location is very close to the subway, but that is all.

Dear, Thank you for your stay here. This is a email from all of the happy dragon courtyard staff. we are so sorry when we see your review. Did not let you spend a happy time in our hostel. thank you for your advise, we will improve that. We hope we can see you again in our hostel, and you can give us more idea to improve our hostel. Thank you very much!!! Happy Dragon Courtyard staff