Fusion Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Nice hostel with excellent facilities. Almost thought we were in the wrong place it was so nice! It's walking distance from anything noteworthy as well. The only issue is the beds are incredibly close together.

• 11th Jun 2014

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

Wombats was a great place to stay. Very lively, modern and clean. Definitely a place for young people and people who want to meet others! The location is excellent too- you'd struggle to find better. My only issue was the cleaners, who walked in several times while we were getting changed or sleeping with no notice. Other than that however, it was perfect and I would definitely stay here again if I was in Budapest.

• 26th Jun 2013

The hostel is in a pretty good location and it's a simple train ride away from all the main attractions. It is a guesthouse so there never really was going to be a great atmosphere. The hostel is very clean and my only complaint would be that there is no air conditioning in the rooms. It was raining and not warm when we were there, yet we struggled with the heat on the 4th floor! Overall though, a good place to stay.

• 23rd Jun 2013

Jaeger's Munich

Munich, Germany

This is my second time here and, just like the first, it was great fun. The rooms were clean and if you take advantage of Munich properly, you won't mind how comfortable the beds are or aren't. My only complaint would be that we were told we'd have to move room on our last day, meaning we had to "check out" to check back in again, which was a bit of an inconvenience.

• 19th Jun 2013

Camping Venezia

Venice, Italy

We stayed in a bungalow and it was great. Small, but great nonetheless. Do not eat here in their "restaurant" however. We had a terrible experience which included being told "no" when asking for bread

• 16th Jun 2013

Soggiorno Pitti

Florence, Italy

The location is what makes this place so great- it's fantastically placed. The rooms were nice and the bathroom was clean and always available. My only complaint would be that it seemed if anyone in Florence ran water, the pipe went through our room and it was ridiculously loud, but that's just one of those things. Also, the first night our air conditioning was turned on upon request, but second night we were told it'll cost 10 euros per night, which seems a bit steep.

• 13th Jun 2013

Carini Guesthouse

Rome, Italy

The location is good, it's just outside the heart of Rome and a simple bus ride in. The rooms are nice, the beds are big and it's very spacious. The bathroom wasn't the cleanest, however and the shower leaked. You don't expect a good atmosphere when choosing to stay here- it's not a youth hostel. Overall very enjoyable and the staff were very friendly.