Not a really safe place if u dont want to be scared by drunk people. My friend and I were totally terrified. The lounge becomes a night club after only 8! Altho we stayed in a female dorm room, someone even brought guy back and our roommates some were drunk, some were noisy. However the staff were nice. That probably was the only good thing.

Everything is awesome, the atmosphere, security. My friend and I enjoyed staying there. Only my ice cream was either dumped or being eaten by others even though I put our name on it. The security of your FOOD is not so good. The location might be the worst thing. If you rely on buses or trolly, it will be very inconvenient to live there. Buses schedules are limited, you can not come back if you miss the last bus which might be just 7pm.

MoonPad LA Hostel

Los Angeles, USA

I love this place!location is good, near bus stops and metro rail station. Staff are nice. My friend and I had great stayings. Only my bed was air mattress , not very comfortable. Blanket was not warm enough.

This place is right on Hollywood Avenue. The only good thing is the transportation. It is very close to a Metro rail station. However, it is really noisy and the surrounding place of bed is dirty. The bed is uncomfortable and you have to pay if you want to have blankets.

Not accurate. You don't have to pay for blankets.