Location: Germany, Gender: Female, Age: 28

great I will come back!

• 10th Jun 2013

Second Home Hostels

Seattle, USA

So nice and sweet...I will come back! It is really like a second home! lovely people!!

• 8th Jun 2013

Hostel Cat

Las Vegas, USA

people not really nice... not really save... just a good prise! Thats it!

• 7th Jun 2013

La Mansion Hostel

Los Angeles, USA

I would book again! Actually I did it ;) I mean the reason that the staff is soooooo nice and friendly and welcoming..makes me feel well. It is close to the Metro, the room was big and clean..I slept like a Baby. If I would visit Los Angeles again, I would stay in this Hostel..for sure!

• 14th May 2013

Hi, thanks for such a great review. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us. Of course, we would welcome you back anytime that you are ready. Safe travels.

The hotel is centrally located, the equipment in the rooms average. The kitchen is well acknowledged. The lounges are good. The athmosphere in the hostel was great. Very fast connection ... I loved the bar at basement ;)

• 29th Apr 2013

Hostel Buffalo Niagara

Buffalo, USA

Cool hostel, clean, very friendly staff, I love the atmosphere there. Several possibilities to stay, very comfortable living room! Good location. The shared bathroom was not soooo good, but I would stay there again :)

• 19th Apr 2013

ACBB Hostel Niagara

Niagara Falls, Canada

This Hostel was good. The kitchen is poorly equipped, but it is centrally located and the owners are nice and helpful, and are very happy to tell you everything ;). The bathrooms are clean and different. The breakfast is not so much but healthy and tasty. Fresh fruit and yogurt and apple bags ;) of course free coffee! So good to stay and for this "price performance" very good! I would stay again.

• 15th Apr 2013