U Hostels, Madrid, Spain
15th Jul 2013

SUCH a nice hostel with GREAT workers (Harriet and Pablo). Enjoyed the walking tour and Flamenco night.

Be Dream Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
7.1
8th Jul 2013

You do a great job advertising this place! Not quite as nice as you make it seem... probably just from use and age. Decent atmosphere makes up for it though. Could have a stronger AC in the larger rooms.... doesn't quite cool off the entire room.

Vertigo Vieux-Port, Marseille, France
4th Jul 2013

Great Hostel overall. Would be nice if there was a bar or something to help with the atmosphere and meeting others in the hostel. That's the only suggestion I would make though.

Hostel 5 Terre, Cinque Terre, Italy
1st Jul 2013

Great location and friendly, helpful staff. Wish breakfast was included though.

Archi Rossi Hostel, Florence, Italy
6.9
28th Jun 2013

Overall most of the staff I interacted with seemed annoyed or too busy to deal with any questions I had. You sent all your blankets out to be cleaned while I was there, which I understand. However, I requested an additional sheet to make up the difference and the person behind the desk was very unhelpful and never even checked to see if this could be an option. Great breakfast and location, but that's about the only good things I can say about this place.

Pride of Paddington, London, England
7.1
19th Jun 2013

I was unable to stay here due to being over booked (so my rating of facilities are guesses), which was quite annoying, but the hostel set me up with another accommodation within two blocks. They even offered to accompany me there and provided me all the coupons to enjoy the connected restaurant as if I were staying there. Seemed like a good place to meet people, but based on customer service I would recommend this place.