Great location. Could be better dorms for the price. Can't smoke on or near premises.

Hotel Casa Gonzalez

Mexico City, Mexico

Such a quaint little casita in the Chapultepec district in Mexico City. Friendly people, beautiful environment, near lots of sites and restaurants. Very safe and charming! I loved the time spent here, I extended my stay.

My friend & i picked this hostel looking for a fun place to party & meet people. This is taken from the Hostel's descript "Jazz on South Beach is known as THE party hostel in South Beach for a reason!" We chose a mixed 8 bed dorm, which we've had no problem sharing a co-ed space before. & this time we were sharing an 8 bed dorm with a 50 yr old man. We felt uncomfortable, switched our room and were placed in another co-ed space also w/ 50-60 year old men. We checked out instead w/ no refund.

Dear Guest, We are sorry to the guest in your room were not to your liking . Here at JOSB we have 24 rooms in the entire hostel and focus more on the common areas like the lobby , kitchen , patio areas. these are usually the places most people meet and socialize. We also have several in house events to encourage guest to interact with one another. We do however accept any guest no matter their origins or age to come stay with us and experience what we have to offer at JAZZ ON SOUTHBEACH.