Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Good hostel, nice staff and great location. Our room was ok, couldn't tell if it was cleaned or not. It was very warm in the room as well so no air condition I guess. The breakfast was super!!! Best thing about the hostel!

• 11th Aug 2015

St Christopher's Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Nice, clean hostel with a nice location. Not far from Pl. Catalunya, La Rambla, Portal d'angel with all the shops etc. During breakfast it was a bit chaos with too much people in a too small area. Otherwise it was a good hostel breakfast.

• 7th May 2014

Kariba Guesthouse

Edinburgh, Scotland

We got a really nice room and it was all good. Joanna was the best staff we've ever met, so friendly! Breakfast was also good.

• 15th Nov 2013

Journeys Brighton Hostel

Brighton, England

First impression: the guy in the reception didn't care so much. No lockers in room at all!!!! Just in the basement where you had to pay to get a safety locker. Breakfast was ok, cereals and toast. Stayed in so many better hostels with better and more helpful staff. Would stay in another hostel if I go back to Brighton again.

• 28th Aug 2013

Astor Hyde Park

Thought it was pretty good and easy to find. The hostel was OK, not my favourite but totally worth it and I'll definitely go there again if I am in London. Close to Kensington gardens/Hyde Park and not so far from the metro. And the area felt safe. The only thing I didn't like was the hard bed and the stairs. Glad the staff helped me up to the 4th flour with my bag when I arrived.

360 Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Really liked the location and I was surprised that the hostel was so nice and cleand when I checked in. Extended my visit.

• 14th Apr 2013