• Brazil, Male, 25-30
Eve's Guesthouse, Amsterdam, Netherlands
4.6
12th Sep 2013

It´s very simple! The pictures from website are not the same that we have booked! So that, I didn´t pay a fair price for what was required. also, the guy that gave keys was very rude, once I was late for 2 hours that was combined. However, again, it´s very simple, my train berlin to amsterdan delayed and my mobile phone was out of service since I arrived in Europe. Even though, he still said that I should call him. Very unpolite!

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
Wombats City Hostel Berlin, Berlin, Germany
7.1
9th Sep 2013

we had a such great time in Wombtas from Berlin. The room that we required was amazing and about it, I just have good talks to mention. There is just a single thing very bad related with. Our room was on the 6th floor. And on the 7th floor there is a sky bar. Guys, must to have respect ! In the reception, there´s an advertisement that the bar is up from 6 p.m. until 2 a.m. > Bulshit!