Location: Uruguay, Gender: Male, Age: 24

Sudamerika Hostel & Suites Centro

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Estaría bien que la página incluyera el iva que nos cobraron cuando llegamos. Es decir, que lo que la página dice que tenemos que pagar al arribar sea lo mismo que nos cobran. Entiendo que sea el IVA pero cuando uno pasa precios los tiene que pagar con ese impuesto incluído.

London Eye Hostel

Very bad in general. Run down building, dirty, ugly. 15 bed dorm is ridiculously small, no room for luggage, unhealthily hot at night. Showers were dirty and too hot and temperature cant be regulated. I'd never stay there again. Cooker was broken, breakfast was mediocre and some of the staff too, though not all. Good thing was individual power point and night light... mine worked at least! They charge you too much for using their lockers.

I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay at the LONDON EYE HOSTEL. we have cleaners every day and are in the middle of major refurbishment work, including painting the rooms as well as fitting new boilers, showers and shower area. The broken cooker has now been replaced with a Brand new one. For luggage storage we have 2 large luggage rooms where you can store any bags you do need in your bedroom. We charge £1 per day for using a locker, I do not think that is "too much" to ask.

St Christopher's at The Winston

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Very nice hostel, excellent location, excellent, though not "all you can eat" kind of breakfast. The volunteering staff were really nice, the guys at the front desk and the ones at the cafe too. Clean and tidy, very safe. The other guests were not very friendly... the atmosphere was nice but people were a bit isolated but that's nothing to do with the hostel itself. Definitely advisable.

Breakfast was good, nice staff there, as well as some of the front desk staff, tough not all of them. the room was really nice and clean, the kitchen good enough. The atmosphere was ok but the common areas are a bit too noisy and we had the misfortune to stay there while works were being done in the bar-breakfast area-common area and it was closed. Good value for money, good location.

Lisboa Central Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Probably the best hostel where I've stayed... really good stuff, breakfast is excellent with pancakes made at the moment. Nice rooms, clean, great. I recommend it to everyone. It's not in the touristic neighbourhoods but it's just 15 min walk from every tourist attraction and a block away from metro.

Prague Lion Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Considering the money, it was a good deal. Nice room, big bathroom. Location is ok, staff is friendly. It's a hotel, not a hostel... no common area or anything like that.

Labyrinth Hostel Vienna

Vienna, Austria

If you get "APT 5" ASK TO CHANGE IT!! We booked in advance but were given a tiny room in an apartment: no space to open a suitcase! They gave us the sheets to make our bed. When we arrived it was so dirty! Dirty sheets in our bed that we took out and they remained there for 2 nights so nobody cleaned in 3 days!! There were condoms in the bin! The toilet and shower (shared) were extremely dirty and uncomfortable. Horrible building and unfriendly staff. Other dorms an rooms might be nicer.

Smart Stay Berlin City

Berlin, Germany

I chose it according to location but turns out the hotel is not where the map shows... but once I arrived there staff were incredibly friendly, price was so low and the place so nice that I stayed for 3 nights more. Very new, beautiful hotel. Downside: The kitchen wasn't working yet and It's more of a hotel, not so much a hostel.

It was a nice stay. The room was spacious and everything was really clean. The hostel is very new. The rooms are a bit too empty, only 2 power sources in the whole room, no bedside lights or shelves. The staff was friendly but they bombarded me with brochures when I arrived and the places were not really cheap and the tour I took was not the cheapest either, although a very good one. Breakfast is quite good and wifi is ok (considering that you rarely find hostels with good wifi)

Chillton 2

Belgrade, Serbia

One of the best if not THE best hostel I've been too... nice if you're looking for a perfectly located place where you feel at home thanks to the great people around and the friendliest staff ever!! Rooms are really cozy and beds comfortable, toilets are complete and spacious, you have a full kitchen, computers, wifi, loads of info from maps and brochures available and from the staff who were so welcoming and warm! I left my padlock key in the locker and the owner came over sat night to help!

Santorini Facile Fira Rooms

Santorini, Greece

The owner is extremely nice! He waited for us at the port and gave us a cheap lift. Very good advice about the island as well! The hostel is very good value for money... not many facilities because it's more like a hotel... room and bathroom, wifi and thats it... but you don't need more if you are in santorini!! The location of the Facile Rooms is excellent! 2 blocks away from the bus station where you can go to all the beaches and villages, right in the centre of Fira... Great choice!

Fantasia Hotel

Kos, Greece

More of a serviced apartment with a simple kitchen-dining room-living room a bedroom and a bathroom. No common areas of facilities like computers. Very complete kitchen, good wifi, you get towels, everything very clean. The cleaner, Iana, who speaks almost no English was the only staff we met. She was really friendly and helpful. It's a few blocks away from the centre, peaceful area. Excellent value for money.

Merhaba Hotel

Bodrum, Turkey

The hostel is well located, close to the beaches, close to the centre and the port. The room was ok, considering that the price is very good you can't expect much. Like other guests say, the person in reception sleeps on a bed next to his desk. The water of the shower was cold sometimes warm sometimes.... not good. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean enough but the toilet was always wet because of a leak and didn't smell very well. The owner gave us a free shuttle from the station!!

Artemis Yoruk Hotel

Pamukkale, Turkey

For what İ paid it was excellent. Great swimming pool and outside area. The staff was friendly enough and helpful enough. The sauna and turkish bath were not available but it was really hot so İ didnt really ask to use them or anything. Coffee and Tea available all day long. Location was excellent. The part of the building where I was was quite old and the matress was not the most comfortable in the world but that is something I dont mind sacrificing if Im on budget.

New Hostel Florence

Florence, Italy

Sleep Easy Hostel

Verona, Italy

The Linen House Hostel

Belfast, Northern Ireland

they put me in another room and it smelled and the toilet en suite was not very clean. they should make some improvements.

Kinlay House Cork

Cork, Ireland

I didn't like being kicked out of the kitchen once breakfast finished. they could maybe clean everything up but not close the kitchen, and let people finish their breakfast and clean after themselves if they wish to stay longer.