• USA, Female, 18-24
Eastwest Guesthouse, Istanbul, Turkey
24th May 2013

The only problems I had were that my lock was broken on my locker, so I had to use another one and the door to my room was very squeaky and disturbing to us all is the room. Another issue which was fixed was the use of the air conditioner in the room since it took me a day or so to realize that I could ask for the controller at the reception. I guess it saves electricity if it's not available all the time, but it was better after that.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
Hotel Le Huitieme, Marseille, France
5.4
19th May 2013

This place was extremely out of the way from the old town and port. For a place to stay for the night it did the job, but if I went back I would pay more to not stay there.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
7.1
16th May 2013

The only thing that wasn't very goot was the internet service..not sure why, but it just wasn't consistent.