Birmingham Central Backpackers, Birmingham, England
29th Jul 2017

The rooms are quite basic but I slept well. I don't usually hang out in hostel common room areas but there was a really nice atmosphere here so I did. The showers were good as was the kitchen facilities. As hostel breakfasts go this was pretty good - they offered white and seeded bread for toast, lots of spreads and fresh fruit. The only con was it was noisy at night but with ear plugs I managed to sleep!

Freedom Traveller, Rome, Italy
8.0
21st Jan 2017

Decent location for getting to/from airport as very close to Termini. Wifi was intermittent in rooms. They guy (who always seemed to be at the desk) was super nice!

Tattva Design Hostel, Porto, Portugal
3rd Dec 2016

Can't fault anything. My dorm room was great, it had a small fan, electric sockets, shelf and light above my head; the room also had a balcony with a great view. The breakfast was the most impressive hostel breakfast I've seen before. The property was also very close to the centre and Luis I bridge. It was also immaculately clean. I wish all hostels were like this. 10/10 guys!!

X Hostel Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
17th Sep 2016

Decent hostel with air con (bonus!). Quite noisy but that's more about the inconsiderate hostel-goers and not the hostel itself. Staff were good - the guy on reception couldn't direct me to the correct airport bus stop though which was a bit stressful! Oh and great location for old town etc.

GIDIC Backpackers, Tallinn, Estonia
17th Aug 2013

Very friendly and helpful staff.