Location: Poland, Age: 31

Bell & Hare Hostel

Clean, bright, friendly and good value for money .

Thanks for your feedback! Hope to see you soon.

Globe Trott Inns

This hostel is overrated . Hard to breathe at night , problem with ventilation . Many people live there , and location is bad .

Overrated? You gave us 97% in May. The highest rating you gave any hostel in your other reviews. You also lived here for a while so not sure what you're complaining about? Good luck to the next London hostel you stay with, as you seem to fall out with all of us. It’s time to get yourself a room in house share my friend, as you’re clearly burnt out on living in hostels. Take care.

This hostel is like psychiatric hospital . Most people are Italians who living in hostel . Many people sleeping in kitchen.

Londonears Hostel

My experience in LONDONERS HOSTEL was so bad I don't even know how to start. I have extended for 3 more nights , they didnt give me receipt even when i ask , 2 day later they told me i have outstanding balance !! and sick Manager told me thats my fault . I have to move out same day . ------- AVOID ! they'll rip you off!!

• 15th Jul 2013
  • Saint Vincent And The Grenadines

Sandeman Allen

Locaction ok , my door key open other room ;)

Smart Hyde Park Inn

STAFF with mental health issues and insane manager. AVOID THEY WILL RIP U OFF !

The Royal Bayswater Hostel

no hot water ! before 10 am they just turned off !! joke .

Globe Trott Inns

best hostel i`ve ever been and nice girls .

Clinton asked asked me to say thank you for the nice comments. Enjoy your trip

Arsenal Tavern Hostel

Location very bad , room is to small for 15 people !! and in my room was smell horrible .

Central Hostel

Very creepy hostel , some people living in this hostel many years - very strange people .

Hyde Park Hostel

No age restriction , some people are 60- years old and over , homeless also . I caught flu there from other people . No ventilation in rooms where is 20 people in the room , can u imagine ?? !

Hyde Park Hostel

Not bad , nice cleaning girls working hard .

Smart Hyde Park View