Dar Rabha

Fez, Morocco

Fantastic hostel, great location, a beautiful building that is very well maintained. The staff are amazing, nothing is too much trouble for them and they are keen for guests to socialise between their hostels. They let me leave my bag for three days when I went north, and helped with some remedies when I returned ill. Highly recommended!

• 18th Sep 2013

Thank you for your kind comments - we were delighted to have you stay with us at Dar Rabha! The great atmosphere is largely due to our wonderful guests! Safe travels & keep in touch - we hope to see you back in Fez soon, mehdi

Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

Fantastic location, close to Place Jamai El Fna but quiet in the evenings. Super friendly and helpful staff, always there to answer any questions (especially Ahmed and Karim). Excellent breakfast and plenty of shisha. Couldn't recommend more!

• 8th Sep 2013

Seville, Spain

• 10th Jun 2013

El Warung Beach Hostel

Gran Canaria, Spain

El Warung is the perfect place for an independent traveller. The staff are really helpful and friendly, and were always inviting me to join them for a drink or at the beach. They have surfboards and gear to rent, and can help hook you up with heaps of fun activities. The hostel is very intimate, there are nice common areas and lots of bathrooms for the size. It is in a quieter part of Las Canteras than some other hostels, so you will have a great sleep! Thanks a million, El Warung!

• 24th Apr 2013