Smile Society

Bangkok, Thailand

Really lovely hostel on a quiet side street but close to shops, bars, and public transport. Friendly and helpful staff, I booked my floating markets tour and airport transfer through the hostel, they packed up my breakfast for me when I had an early start. Hostel was spotlessly clean, well air conditioned and very secure with key card access to the building and the dorm. Spacious dorm and big, clean bathrooms. Would definitely stay here again if i return to Bangkok.

• 11th Jul 2013

Blanco Beach Bar

Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

I really enjoyed my stay at Blanco's. great location right on the beach and close to all the other bars. Had a nice chill out area in the bar so it was easy to meet other travellers. Would definitely stay here again if I go back to Phi Phi.

• 7th Jul 2013

Really lovely hostel in a great setting with amazing views and just a short walk to the centre of Pai. Lots of areas to chill out with loungers and hammocks. Had a really friendly atmosphere, especially friendly staff, and was easy to meet other travellers. Dorms were very basic but I had no complaints and the rooms are excellent value for money.

• 5th Jul 2013

I loved this hostel! The staff are brilliant, especially the reps that do Halong Bay. Good food, good bar and really easy to meet people. Do the Castaways tour, it was one of the highlights of my trip, so much fun!

• 24th Jun 2013