Lisbon Destination Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

I stayed at Lisbon Destination Hostel for a week, and I had a great time there. The staff were friendly and outgoing, there were a lot of activities, from a walking tour to a day trip to beautiful Sintra, the guides were great for both. I was in Lisbon a long time, so I often relaxed in the TV/Movie room, it has a great sofa. The breakfast is outstanding, one of the best I have had at a hostel and it's free. They also have a chef who prepares outstanding dinners for 8 euros.

U Hostels

Madrid, Spain

I enjoyed my stay at Uhostel, they have a great TV/movie room, a lot of space to relax outside your dorm room, a bar, a pub crawl, if that is your thing, outstanding facilities, including a kitchen. This is a huge hostel, it is bright, they even have swings in the common space, at least on the 3rd floor. The WIFI was iffy during my stay and the staff did not have solutions to this problem. The hostel does have computers on each floor which is nice. I'm staying there again t his week.

Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

Marrakesh Rouge is à gréât hostel, centrally locales, staff goes out of its way to assist you, and easy to meet people hère too. Only négative is WIFI, but you're in Morocco, not hère for internet. Ali who is go to person is outstanding, always helped with questions I had about thé area.

Depends on what you're looking for in a hostel. This is a more personal hostel, has a home like atmosphere. The staff is friendly, the owner was around to answer questions about Tel Aviv , the location is a short walk to the beach. The lockers were not big enough to place large items, other than that the hostel was nice, I enjoyed my two nights there.