Downtown Washington Hostel

Washington DC, USA

Very nice hostel. Breakfast is good and the people as well as the staff are very nice. atmosphere is great and rooms are ok.

• 23rd May 2013

I have to say i am not very picky but they don't even have a kitchen. the rooms are ok but it's all a bit old and not especially clean. You feel as if you were in your grandmothers run down house.

• 16th May 2013

Adelaide Hostel and Hotel

San Francisco, USA

The hostel is great. I spend a week there and its just great. The facilities are clean and the free breakfast is awesome. They have oatmeal and bagels and fresh fruit. Its great :) I can only recommend it to everyone. There is no better value for money.

Trek Global

Wellington, New Zealand

The hostel is quite big and the kitchen is very dirty. I was sleeping in a four bed dorm and the room was tiny. The beds were really uncomfortable and you could feel every single move of the person sleeping below or above you depending on which bunk you slept in.

• 1st May 2013

Blarneys Rock Backpackers

Rotorua, New Zealand

The rooms and the kitchen are very clean. There are even spices, coffe and milk for everyone to use. The staff is really nice and it has a really homely athmospere. My favourite hostel so far. Can only recommend it.

• 29th Apr 2013

Base Auckland

Auckland, New Zealand

It was clean but i was booked into a four bed dorm and we didnt have a window in the room.

• 28th Apr 2013

Hi Antonia, Thank you! And thank you for choosing to stay at Base Backpackers Auckland. These feedbacks are very important for us to let us know what we are doing right or what we are a bit average at. I hope you get the chance to stay at the other base hostels around New Zealand and Australia. I've been to nearly every one of them and enjoyed every single stay as each of them has its own unique character and a great atmosphere. Weiterhin viel Spass, Amanda. General Manager,Base Auckland

Annie's Place

Alice Springs, Australia

I stayed at Annies Place for two nights and i can only recommend it to everyone. Its very clean and the staff is really friendly and helpful. The people there are great and its in close walking distance to everything. Breakfast is free and good.

• 16th Apr 2013

Hey there! Thank you for your positive review! We really appreciate your feedback and are glad we are doing our best to ensure you had a good time. Enjoy the rest of your travels! Thanks Annie's staff