5th Aug 2013

I had such a great time there! I spent two days in the hostel, staff are friendly, its not so far from the subway station (20-25 mins walking) and they have shuttle bus (actually shuttle car) to leave you in the station! Clean rooms, nice tips and suggestions and last but not least, 2 beers for 5 dollars.

Apple Hostels of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, USA
7.1
2nd Aug 2013

Nothing special, but has a good location, near to Liberty Bell and stuff, not so far to South Philly (Geno's and Pat's). Wifi doesn't work in the rooms, but works in the lounge. Breakfast is just cereal's. I had no problems there!

Downtown Washington Hostel, Washington DC, USA
1st Aug 2013

Nice hostel. Good location, pretty close to the Bus Terminal. Friendly staff, good and free pancakes for breakfast. Worth it!

HI-Montreal, Montreal, Canada
8.0
6th Jul 2013

Actually i had a problem there and i couldn't sleep in the hostel because they hadn't an available room for me - it was sold out, even with my reservation. But the staff was friendly and they sent me to a good place very near there and then they paid the difference ($) for me. In the end it wasn't a problem.