Location England, Gender Female, Age 21

• England, Female, 18-24
Hostel Strowis, Utrecht, Netherlands
24th Jun 2013

Utrecht is an amazing city and this hostel is very centrally located. Met some really nice people and lots of things to do in the hostel including games and a garden with a pond to sit in. No locks on the individual rooms is a bit weird but didn't have any problems because of it. Staff were always very helpful.

• England, Female, 18-24
Jorplace Delft, Delft, Netherlands
22nd Jun 2013

The hostel was basically completely empty with only 6 guests in our 24 bed dorm. I assume the pictures were different from what the hostel actually looked like because there was building working going on but were not warned about this before arrival. The atmosphere was so poor with me and my friend being the only people to even enter the 'common room' all night. The 20 euro deposit is also a bit excessive! Staff were okay but I've seen friendlier....