Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 25

Shiralea Backpackers Resort

Koh Phangan, Thailand

Thank you Shiralea staff! They were so helpful and genuinely friendly. I was always greeted with a smile and promptly served. They gave me great advice for my next destination as well. The beds were clean and include a locker with a lock. The bathroom facilities were great. I loved that I could take a shower in a big stall with a place to put my clothes. This is probably in the top 5% of hostels I have stayed at. If I return to Phangan, I'll stay there again!

Thanks for sharing with the world your experience at Shiralea. Hearing that you ranked us high of the list of place you have stayed makes me feel that we are on to a winner. When building the hostel we placed alto of emphasis on comfort and privacy. Were happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and we hope that you make it back again soon. Until then Sabi, Sabi Shiralea

Udee Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand

Great access to DMZ and Bang Su Station. I'll stay again! ♥

HI-Sukhumvit

Bangkok, Thailand

The guesthouse was very clean and modern! We loved our room. The bathroom was nice and clean. We even had a little balcony. It is so close to the subway - very convenient. This was the best place we stayed in Thailand. The staff was extremely helpful. We arrived late at night and they stayed up to check us in (with advance warning of course). Thank you for a great stay!

• 17th Jan 2014

The staff was very nice and accommodating! They had great recommendations for places to go and were very helpful in finding information about the bus schedules, etc. The rooms were very nice, some of the nicest hostel rooms I've stayed in. I could tell their standard for cleaning was very high. I liked that the showers had their own separate room. I wish the roof were open past ten, but I understand that the noise level would be inconsiderate of the neighbors. I wish the common area was bigger.

• 19th Sep 2013

Thank you very much for staying with us!! We will try to discover new recommendations for places to go! We look forward to see you again!

Indy House

Busan, South Korea

The hostel is very clean and the staff is excellent. The kitchen and common room facilities are great. The staff is very accommodating and friendly. Our room was very nice with extra touches such as night lights and a private bathroom. I would happily stay here again.