Location: Ireland, Age: 34

Light House Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

A high quality hostel. Good location in city centre, but not in noisy street. Warm atmosphere. Friendly and helpful staff. Clean. Fully equipped kitchen. Only minor issue was a creaky bunk bed.

Barmy Badger Backpackers

Excellent London Hostel: my place of choice when I come to London. Clean. Helpful staff. Good kitchen. I don't like the three-tier bunk beds though. But they are made of wood, so they aren't as creaky as metal ones!

Thank you for your review and for finding the Badger and excellent hostel! We are pleased that you liked our cleanliness and helpful staff. We look forward to welcoming you back when you you next visit London!

Astor Hyde Park

very good hostel. excellent location, facilities and staff. also very clean! not the cheapest hostel around, but it is well worth the quality that you get in return.

Saint James Backpackers

Odyssee Globetrotter Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Toilets weren't too clean when I arrived. Security of the building seems not too be very good either. For the rest, a great place to be.

dear anthony! thank you very much for your comment. we are sorry if one of our bathrooms was not as clean as you expected - we usally care a lot about cleanliness. please accept our apologies if this was not the case while you were staying. unfortunately you did not mention what could have been the problem with security. we learned from other guests that our security is on a high level. therefore we would be most thankful if you could let us know which aspect of security was not good enough in your opion. with best regards kim gajewski

Ace Hotel (Kensington)

best hostel i have visited so far in London. Most other hostels in London are really crap, but this one really succeeds in providing good service!

Well, the stay was certainly very interesting. The first night I couldn't sleep since they had turn up to heating so much that the room became somthing like a sauna. Opening the window didn't help much; only allowing noise from the street to keep you from sleeping. The second night the heating was turned down somewhat, but now there was a couple shagging in the bed above me; they were Australian, so you might expect it from them. Apart from that, the toilets were clean, the breakfast was simple but good, the showers smelled and the drains needed cleaning. Staff was very friendly. Hostel located beside tube station, very handy.

Hostel Bell

Prague, Czech Republic

The staff was great! Clean. Near all the important sights.