Sobe Mara

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Overall wasn't too bad. Location was a bit of a pain having to climb down and up about 300 odd flights of stairs to get to old town. Staff were good however I did have a few items of clothing that I had to throw out cos they were ruined from a wash that I had done. Having to pay for air conditioning per night is a bit of a joke, especially at the price of 7€ each day! It should be included in the price that is quoted per night. Overall it was a good stay but you can find way better.

• 13th Jun 2013

If there was problem with clothes we should know that before you left. We have new washing machines and i am not sure that could happened there. Air condition is not included in the price in this period of year and that explanation is on hostelworld web page for "sobe Mara" . best regards

Students & Travellers Inn

Athens, Greece

Overall hostel wasn't too bad. Get what you pay for I guess. Unfortunately there was no wifi in the room but we could get it out in the corridor. Shower was good enough, good pressure and clean enough. A bit of a smell about the place but the building is quite old. Overall good stay and would stay again if I was travelling on a budget for sure. The staff were awesome, helped us out with everything and anything we wanted to know.

• 12th Jun 2013