Seadragon Backpackers

Brighton, England

Whilst staying at the hostel the manager was taking drugs and having a party in the common room and a girl had her purse stolen during the following day. Despite this the people staying at the hostel this weekend were some of the best people I've met in my whole life and I really enjoyed my stay. Easily see why others wouldn't

• 20th Apr 2013

I can 100% positively assure any one with any doubt that as the hostel manager I was NOT taking any form of drugs, neither in my personal life at home, and especially in worktime. I would be very interested to know where such assumptions have come from? The girl in question is actually a personal friend of mine as well as a guest, and despite being obviously upset at the unfortunate loss of her purse, she personally thanked us for our handling of the situation. Police were notified of theft.

St Christopher's Greenwich

I stayed at the hostel for two nights but keep returning to visit the staff and to chill out. Very friendly people, great music, great environment. I recommend Greenwich st Christopher's to anyone travelling to London as its close enough to the city while still being far enough out that its cheaper.

• 12th Apr 2013