Lusaka Backpackers

Lusaka, Zambia

Lusaka Backpackers is a fine place to spend the night in Lusaka. The staff is friendly and helpful. The dorm rooms could use some fixing up to make them nicer. The feel a bit run down in their current state.

Thanks for the review we welcome all comments, even the bad ones.. the dorms at the back are on our list for improvements don't worry..

Jollyboys Camp

Livingstone, Zambia

Jollyboys Campsite was a bit underwhelming, mainly because it was super dead while I was there. One night, I got back from Victoria Falls and was literally the only person there, which was a bit depressing. The dorms are also quick dark inside and would benefit from more natural light. This place has a lot of potential and will hopefully live up to it.

Flintstones Backpackers

Lusaka, Zambia

I was pretty disappointed in Flintstone's. The dorm was stuffed with too many beds and felt crammed, security felt lax and there was an overall strange vibe from the bar and other guests. The owner, however, was super nice and helpful. They are undergoing renovations, so hopefully it'll improve, but as of now I wouldn't really recommend this place to friends.