Great party hostel! If you want to meet people this is the place. The staff are also super friendly and helpful, its also really well maintained dispite it being really busy when we were there. Great value for money, take advantage of the free breakfast! And dont be too put off by the location, its really easy getting to and from the hostel once you know.

• 15th Jul 2013
  • New Zealand

Flower Hostel Milan

Milan, Italy

This hostel really needs to improve. The bathrooms were so dirty that I did not even want to go to the toilet. There was no toilet paper, the floors were wet with god knows what. the rooms were smelly and overcrowded. It seems like they tried to squeeze beds in everywhere, so you end up sleeping right next to whoever else shares your room, like WAY too close. Its cheap but its really far out of the way, in an area where there is absolutely nothing to do. Don't bother with this place.

• 11th Jul 2013

Barcelona Central Garden

Barcelona, Spain

Really great place! We were only there for 3 days but this is the best hostel I've ever stayed in! I would recommend buying some food from the market and cooking and eating it at the hostel, best kitchen ever! When im back in Barcelona I will definately stay here again

• 14th Apr 2013