MEININGER London Hyde Park

The laundry key should be returned to the desk after use it. The longest laundry time I have ever waited is here. The laundry room was occupied from 5pm to 10:30pm! Even the staff says, "We definitely tell every user to return the key." also he said "We definitely told the user, but there is nothing I can do because I do not have key." But to me this is an extremely poor hotel management. Do not say there is nothing you can do about it, manage your facility!

Dear Guest, we are very sorry about this situation. In deed, we have just one laundry key, and there is also just one washing machine and one dryer. Anyway, we hope that you enjoyed your stay with us. Kind regards, your M team

FIAP Jean Monnet

Paris, France

No WIFI in the room. and wifi in lobby got disconnected easily. and every time 30 mins connection for the wifi is really annoying.

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

nice clean room.

Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Shower water is so small like a spray. No wifi in the room.

Porto Lounge Hostel

Blablabla' Faro

Faro, Portugal

Black Swan

Barcelona, Spain

The sounds proof of the sleeping room is not good, the toilet flushing sounds can be heard in the sleeping room and the hand dryer machines keep running. There is no night light for each bed, there are only two big lights in the sleeping room and that it's disturbing people's rest if you turn them on.